You should learn the attracton from the psychology when creating your splash page. There is one rule – your potential prospect may not catch your website untill he/she have seen it the third time. This means you three possible times for each of your splash pages to attract a potential customer.
A good splash page keeps:
* A potential customers problem.
* How Your business solv the problem
* Added value the company offers the customer who signs up.
* A good looking splash page – what the customer like – he/she wants.
1) Do you want to make money online? Do you need new prospects?
2) Sign up with us, we offer you a paid to click service open 24/7
and offer you cheap advertise opportunities.
3) sign up bonus –
free advertising packages if you take the advantege of our bonus offer Now.
4) The look should be simple, not to much color or images that distract your
messages but enough to catch the visitors eye.
I created one splash page to use to attract advertisers to my Traffic Hits, you can see it when clicking on the banner.