How many traffic exchanges do you surf in a day? How many sites do you surf? I surf at least 24 different Traffic Exchanges and 100 sites at each a day my self, and I know there are pretty much the same people surfing the same sites I am, therefore there is no point of surfing more than 100 sites at each site. Why?
There is this psychological phenomenon that say – a person will not take acction until they have seen or heard of something three times.
This means if a person have seen your page more than three times and they have not taken up on your offer they probably wont. This is crucial in any marketing business. How can you avoid this?
It is simple: change your approch
1) Use splash pages – change them often – use different slpash pages in different Traffic Exchange. I use a rotator for each splach page and when I need to change a site – I only change it in the rotator instead of login to every traffic echange. (A huge time savior)
2) Use Banners and Text Ads, They work.
3) Do not waste time and surf hundreds, hundreds sites in same traffic exchanges. Use at least 4 groups of six traffic exchanges in each group and surf no more than 100 sites a day.
4) Assign credits – keeping your credits stored is a waste of time and money. Traffic Exchanges are open 24/7 a day and that mean, lots of people surf in different time zone – not assigning credits are wasted and many people who actually surf wont see what you offer.
5) Take advantage of the JV Promo Surfing Contests that is going on in the Traffic Exchange indsutry – many traffic exchange surfers love surfing promo contests and your sites, banners and text ads will be seen.
I hope these simple steps will help you in your marketing strategy. I have been surfing a lot for four years now and learned the hard way ; you always need to change the way you work in order to get some results.
Rome was NOT built in one day